Greatest Woman Alive
Who is she, you ask?
She is the greatest woman alive
I look at her and see her thrive, despite her struggles and daily adversities.
I admire the woman she is.
the poster child for determination
the definition of class
the epitome of greatness
honest yet compassionate
a liberated leader and an optimist
a mother of 4, great-grandmother of 3, a friend, mentor, and grandmother to me
Her faith moves mountains, hearts, minds, and souls
She is the greatest woman I know
I’m so blessed to call her mine… my Nana—the greatest woman alive.
Sometimes, I just sit and think about the goodness and grace of God. I am soooo unworthy of all that he does for me and the many things that he protects me from. I am grateful that he keeps his hand upon me and guides my steps even when I mess up and I don’t do everything that I should do. I am just prayerful that he helps me to be the best steward over everything that he has given me. I am optimistic, because I am in his will, hand, and I trust him so much. I love that he loves me despite my mess.
Lord please continue to keep me grounded focus, and on task with my purpose. I thank you for your grace, mercy, goodness, and sovereignty. Thanks you that you love everything about me even when i am in the dumps and stressed. I give all of my issues to you. Thank you for being the best father, mentor, motivator, friend, and protector. :)
Top 13 things I hope to do in 2013
1. Greater discipline in every area of my life
2. Spend the Summer(May-Aug.) in South Africa
3. Secure a White House Internship in the Office of General Counsel in the Fall
4. Start working pt.time back in politics
5. Complete the business plan, secure a loan, and find a space for happy ENDINGS
6. Incorporate & continue to work on iEmpowerME GLLC
7. Meet more people & network, network, network!
8. Purchase a DSLR camera & start doing photography
9. Work on developing my current relationships
10. Enhance my relationship with Christ
11. Drop 30 lbs & TONE/ TIGHTEN/ FLAT ABS<————- A MUST!
12. Be a better stewart of my time & talents to produce income
13. Work on getting my on place!—— MUST #2
top 12 BLESSINGS of 2012
10. Celebrating my 25th bday
9. Staying in MD & Not having to move to MA
8. The vision for happy ENDINGS & iEmpowerME GLLC
7. Being interviewed & considered for a position w/ the First Lady & VP
6. New friends & relationships
5. Family especially my grandmother & my dad
4. Starting law school (J.D. on the way) :)
1. Relationship w/ God
This semester was a complete challenge but it taught me many lessons about life, and myself. I learned that in some areas I lack discipline and my lack of discipline is fatal and detrimental to my success. There are many things that I must do next semester and in life in order to create the life that I desire and in order to fully prosper. This semester I did not fully put in the time, and preparation that was fully necessary to be successful. On 2 of my finals and for 2 of my classes, I am soooooo nervous about receiving my grades, but I know that I have work to do, and most importantly I know what needs to be done. I went bankrupt because spiritually I was not disciplined enough. My prayer life was not what it should have been and I often felt weary and doubted my abilities. Over the next month, I really need to re-focus, re-energize and remember my purpose in order to be better. My work effort and discipline is what will propel me and push me into my purpose. 2013 must be better in more than one respect!!!
There are literally two weeks until the end of the semester for me and I feel that my energy and strength has been usurped. I need to remember what inspired me to come to law school. The work and information seems insurmountable, and on a daily basis I am having to give myself pep talks. I am starting to feel extremely taxed and overwhelmed. I need a sense of refreshing & renewal. Lord, please take the wheel and give me everything i need to finish this race strong and on top. I HAVE TO FINISH STRONG.